
Monday, March 22
Ryleigh had a re-check of her hearing today. She failed the test at preschool screening in January, so we went back to today's preschool screening to get it tested again. Today, she passed with flying colors.

Tuesday, March 23
Today's picture was initially a boring and silly picture of our census form ready to be mailed off. And then I opened this box from Bryan, filled to the brim with new shoes! What an awesome graduation gift that still brings tears to my eyes. While I am proud of myself, it makes me so happy that I am also making the rest of my family proud.

Wednesday, March 24
Today I saw my first sign of spring ... a robin in the tree! Thank goodness warmer temperatures and sunshine are on their way!

Thursday, March 25
Tonight was a busy night! I was in the middle of making cupcakes for the bake sale at Ryleigh's preschool and getting stuff ready to go to Troy and Patty's new house. The result ... burned cupcakes. The result of the result ... a trip to the store for more supplies and more baking! The cupcakes ended up going to the new house and I made yummy caramel brownies for the bake sale.
Friday, March 26
Last weekend when we were at mom and dad's house, we ventured out to the camper to find an exploded floor! Okay, maybe not exploded, but cracked and warped none-the-less. Such is the story of our lives. Of course, as luck would (NOT) have it ... the warranty expired the very day that we found the damage. A quick call to Spader's on Monday and we found out that the company would cover the damage anyway, since it happened sometime over the winter. Thank goodness! So today, Dave braved the windy weather to bring the camper to Sioux Falls for repairs.

Saturday, March 27
MOVING DAY FOR THE LANGE FAMILY! The girls and I got up bright and early to pick up Grandma Peg for the trip to their new house. This picture so perfectly explains the weekend ... FOOD! One thing is for sure, when we all get together, there will be a ton of food!

Sunday, March 28
Such a fun sign of coming home again ... the Pipestone sign! (Which is barely visible in this picture, but what can you expect from a little point-and-shoot camera being used to take a picture while driving?!?)

So there you have it! Another week down! Seven more pictures celebrating our life. I am still loving this process and still managing to get pictures each and every day. Head on over to Jessica's blog to get your Project Life fix!
That is so awesome that they covered the repairs on the floor anyways! PTL!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. Yummy looking cupcakes. Glad warmer weather is on it's way to you!
ReplyDelete