Monday, March 15, 2010
Daycare started sending home this form every day with an update on Ryleigh's day. As you can see, she has stopped napping almost completely at daycare ... well at home too. It makes for short nights at home sometimes since she falls asleep so early.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
SO DISGUSTING! I know! This is the joy of having the big new dog in the house! We love you Holly ... but you should really learn how to vacuum! This is the lovely mess that we find behind her kennel on a daily basis. I am searching for a new smaller vacuum (we have a Rainbow vacuum, but it is so big and clunky). Got one tonight so we'll see how that works.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
A cold is coming on. Maybe it is allergies (see yesterday's picture). I have gone through a ton of Kleenix and cold medicine and still not getting much better. I can feel my voice disappearing by the second. I think I smell a sick day tomorrow.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
TAXES ARE DONE! Thank goodness!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Tricia had an early out today for the girl's basketball game up in the cities. She took the taxi to the office and when work was done, we went to investigate the big snow pile in the swimming pool parking lot. There was a puddle that was partially frozen and Tricia had a blast walking through it cracking the ice. Unfortunately, her boots are a little less than 100% so I think her feet got pretty wet!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
It was a VERY busy weekend for our house. Tricia's play was Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon. When we got back from the play on Saturday Tricia insisted on crafting something. A quick internet search yielded this fun project with popsicle sticks. Thank goodness for the internet and a pretty good craft supply!

Sunday, March 21, 2010
Tricia got her customary flowers for her last performance. It was pretty funny watching all the parents run over to Coborn's across from the Performing Arts Center to get flowers. Most of the kids got these exact same flowers! The kids all did such a great job! I am so proud that Tricia is brave enough to get out there on stage and really play her part ... even when that part is a "stupid jackal". I got a few pictures at the show on Saturday, but they weren't great. I used the little camera, which does not do very well with no flash. So here is a picture of her flowers and one of her and the other third grade stars backstage.


Head on over to Jessica's blog to check out some other Project Life Tuesday posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment