
Monday, March 8, 2010
We officially decided that it is time to start looking for a new car for Dave. He printed out a couple prospects from the Prostrollo website. Hopefully this week one of these beauties will be in our driveway!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Oh, Miss Ryleigh! Sometimes I think that you should not pay so much attention to your big sister. Yesterday in dance, Miss Cindy asked the class to strike a pose ... this is the pose you chose. And you continue to strike the same pose over and over again!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Shopping day! Well, at least a quick trip to the store. I even used coupons this time ... I always forget to use all the coupons I clip from the Sunday paper.

Thursday, March 11, 2010
A picture of some of the gargoyles in downtown Pipestone. I don't pay attention to them enough. But today as I drove up to pick Tricia up from play practice, I saw this guy hanging out on the museum wall. I need to do some more research to figure out why they are there in the first place.

Friday, March 12, 2010
The girl's basketball team played today in Marshall for a trip to the state tournament. The girls got dressed up in the finest green and black. We went to the game with Grandma Peg. The girls rocked the game - handily beat Lac qui Parle to earn another trip to the state tournament. They will play their first game next Wednesday! Go green!

Saturday, March 13, 2010
What a busy day! First, I had a date with some No. 2 pencils to take the first of three PRAXIS tests for my teaching certification. Mom drove to Brookings (SDSU) with me and cruised town while I spent 2 hours doing the test. Good times!
Then we hopped in the car and headed over to Madison, where we met Dave and the girls to pick up Dave's new (to him) 2007 Ford Taurus. The salesman snapped this family picture of us. The girls had everyone at Prostrollo's completely in love with them!

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Today, Tricia finally finished painting her doll bunk beds! She has been slowly painting them since she got them (a set of 5 beds) for Christmas. Her five American Girl dolls are now happily sleeping in their beds, complete with blankets made by Great Grandma Darlene.

And there is another week in the life of the Nissen family. Thanks for checking it out!
great pictures this week. I'm shopping for a car this week too. I like the one with your daughter posing. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your "new" car, very exciting. Love the green outfits!
ReplyDelete