Kelly at Kelly's Korner asked about a typical day for her readers. Not too exciting here in MN, but it is what it is!
My life is a pretty boring, typical, full-time working mom's life.
I am always the first to wake up, usually between 5:45-6:00. Quick shower and get myself ready for the day. Then I wake up the girls at about 6:30 and make sure the older one is moving and get the younger one ready for the day.
We are out the door by 7:45 to get Tricia to school and me to work by 8:00. 8:00-4:30 is just work - photocopy, type, you know, typical office stuff. Boring!
Then it is time to get Ry from daycare and head home for the craziness that is evenings! Supper is usually sometime between 6:00-7:00. If it is bath night, Ry has her bath after supper. Then it is story time. Dave typically reads with Ryleigh - 2 books are a must! Tricia usually reads with me to get in her 30 minutes of reading each night. Miss Ry falls asleep on the couch, Tricia heads to her room.
And then my true fun starts ... homework and catching up on the DVR! Depending on how tired I am and how much I have to do, I stay up studying until anywhere between midnight and 3:00. Not a whole lot of sleep, but this is my last semester of classes before student teaching so hopefully soon I'll be able to get more sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment