
Oh, and I realize that these pictures are in the wrong order, but hey, I am only human, I do not have enough time to go back and switch them around!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I have a very similar picture of Dave and Tricia when she first started dance. Dave loves to flip his girls upside down and play with them. They are so lucky to have a daddy who will play with them!
Monday, March 1
No picture ... oops!
Sunday, February 28

Photo courtesy Breezy Meadow Retreat
Here is another shot from Breezy Meadow! This is part of the work area where I spent many hours this weekend! You can't see the table where I actually worked, but you get the idea. The product in the background of the picture is product that is for sale during your stay. For the first time since I started back to school in January 2008, I did not turn on my computer or open a book over the weekend! I know I'll pay for this dearly next week, but it was a grand time!
Saturday, February 27

Photo courtesy Breezy Meadow Retreat
I took a weekend off from my life and went with Tonia and Anneke to Breezy Meadow Retreat. This place rocks! Seriously, if you are in SW Minnesota and like to scrapbook, look it up! They have an old farm house redone to have six rooms with two beds each. Each room has its own theme (I stayed in the Liberty room). They provide an awesome work space, meals, and product for sale and use of all the tools you could ever want! I know I'll go back soon!
Friday, February 26

Miss Holly is still wearing her hood after having her dew claws removed. This morning she was playing with her squeak toy and decided to take a break and use the toy as a pillow. I promise, Holly, the hood will come off soon!
Thursday, February 25

Tricia has begun doing yoga in the morning before school. This is one of her favorite poses. No idea what it is called, but if it were me, it would be called "Old Fart Falls on Head"!
Wednesday, February 23
I ordered Tricia a copy of Oregon Trail for the computer. Many days I get home from work to see her sprawled out on the floor playing away. The concept is the same as the good old days, but the graphics have certainly improved!

Tuesday, February 22

Today was a Pizza Hut day for the Nissens. Neither Dave nor I wanted to cook. Thank goodness there are a few eating out options in town for times like these!
No comments:
Post a Comment