Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank You My-Eye!

I came home from work today to see this huge box on the steps. I was more than a little confused since, as far as I knew, no one had ordered anything. Then I looked at the label and got a little excited! Nordstrom's! My first thought was that Bryan had gone a little overboard with some Easter goodies for the girls.

And then I opened the box and saw box after box inside the big box ... SHOE BOXES! Oh happy day! An early graduation gift from someone who has always been one of my very favorite people in the world. I can't thank you enough, Bryan! I am so thankful and truly honored to call you my uncle!

Check out my goodies!




























Tricia has already claimed a couple for herself ... good luck with that! Now I just have to keep them away from the little shoe-chewer! All but one pair fit beautifully!

Thanks again, Bryan!

Oh, and I also found out today that my hard work has succeeded! I will graduate Suma Cum Laude when I graduate in May! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment