Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Welcome to another edition of Nissen News Project Life Tuesday! The last week was hectic and crazy! Some of these pictures are duplicates of pictures I posted this weekend so feel free to gloss over those!

Again, Project Life is the brainchild of Becky Higgins (by the way, make sure to visit her website every day this month ... photographers nationwide are giving away family portrait sessions, you can bet I am trying to win one) and Project Life Tuesday is a lovely group of ladies posting their pictures weekly and then linking back to Jessica Turner's blog, The Mom Creative. Make sure to visit both of their sites!



Monday, May 3

For the second year in a row, momma bird has built a nest right above our bedroom window. I wish I could see inside to see if there are any eggs, but it is too high.



Tuesday, May 4

I have started watching the new NBC show Parenthood after Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights. I think I like it because it is such a realistic portrait of family life with all its ups and downs.



Wednesday, May 5

X marks the spot! Okay, maybe not, but it does mark the tree that needs to be chopped down. Dave called the city to have them check out our lovely, rotting tree. We want to make sure it gets CHOPPED down before it FALLS down on our camper!



Thursday, May 6

So this is a repeat from my graduation post, but oh well. Today Dave and I made the long trek to Bemidji to begin the graduation festivities! In this picture are some of the greatest friends and fellow elementary education students around, along with a few of our professors. I can hardly believe that our journey is THIS close to being complete!



Friday, May 7

Graduation morning we awoke to snow on the ground and more falling. It was so cold! The DLiTE crew all stayed here at the Hampton, a beautiful place on the lake with a view of campus. I am sure it is lovely when the weather is nice. I did not actually get an individual picture of myself in my gown and "motor boat" as Dave lovingly called it. I'll order one from the graduation photographers and add it here as well.





Saturday, May 8

This is just one of many pictures of the day! We just had to stop at Itasca since we were so close. Who knows when, or if, we'll ever make it back up to Bemidji. Ryleigh was none too sure of being this close to such a large body of water. Tricia watched two people slip and fall into the icy water, so she decided not to brave the rocks to walk over the Mississippi River, but she did put her feet in!



Sunday, May 9

Mother's Day! Two pictures for today ... me with mom and grandma and me with my beautiful girls.




Don't forget ... it is not too late to start your own Project Life! You can jump in any time you want. Take a picture every day, select one picture that perfectly describes your week, find several pictures that tell the story of your month. That is the beauty of Project Life! It is your life, share it with the world in your own way.

2 comments: