Remember to visit Jessica and the other participants in Project Life Tuesday.

Monday, May 10, 2010
Rain, rain, go away! It has been raining and icky for a long time here. I want some SUN!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I made camping reservations today for this fun place. A bunch of my classmates are going to get together for a weekend of camping! The campground has over 500 sites! Wow.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Just a silly picture of Ryleigh eating her Goldfish Soup wearing a duck hat I got at school!

Thursday, May 13, 2010
I did it! The girls and I hopped in the car after work tonight and made a quick Sioux Falls run. We only made two stops ... KFC and Barnes and Noble. I got my NOOK tonight! SO MUCH FUN!

Friday, May 14, 2010
Today, I took Tricia to the Science and Nature Conference at the college. We had fun. Don't ever let anyone tell you science is boring! But really, the highlight of her day was getting to come to Breezy Meadow with me for a few hours. Tricia got several pages done before Dave came to get her about 8:00. Because we were so busy, I did not manage to get a picture of the two of us together! BAD MOM! For this picture I will insert the little "Welcome" card that was on my bed.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
This time at Breezy Meadow it was not a full house so each of us had our own room. I stayed in the Grandpa's Cabin room. I COULD NOT fall asleep tonight and was up until 3:30. Darn quiet house!

ps ... I got 54 pages done this week! I am up to August 2009 in the scrapbook!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
On my way home from Marshall I stopped at HyVee and got camping provisions! We are so excited to get the camper out for the first time next weekend.

Stay tuned! I'll be posting a major photo-fest of pictures from last night's dance recital later today!
No comments:
Post a Comment