Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Here we are again ... Tuesday!

Classes are done for the semester and I am waiting for graduation on Friday! So even though I won't be doing homework, I'll still be super busy trying to get everyone packed and ready for the trek up to Bemidji! Hopefully next week I will get some cleaning time in.

So if you don't know, I am taking one picture a day for the entire year as a way to tell the story of the Nissen Family. The kit was purchased from Becky Higgins and Project Life Tuesday is the brainchild of Jessica from The Mom Creative.




The other Project Life posts are being posted to Gitz Bits this week since Jessica is in the DR for a World Vision trip. Head over there to take a look!

Here is what our week looked like ...

Monday, April 26

I found this ancient planner at the office. It is from June, 2005. Dave and I had a wonderful trip to Grand View Lodge. It was a wonderful trip because it ended several years of infertility. It was a wonderful trip because several months later, Ryleigh came into the world.




Tuesday, April 27

Today was Tricia's spring concert for school! Hard to believe that the school year is almost over (well not really since there were so many snow days, they will be in school until June 9!). It was a great concert. Not many dry eyes in the house because it was Cynthia's very last school concert. She will be retiring at the end of the year after 30+ years of teaching elementary music. Her son surprised her by showing up to give her flowers. It was a very nice moment.




Wednesday, April 28

At the last minute, I was able to go to the farm with Ryleigh and her preschool class. The kids had a great time seeing baby lambs, baby cows, and a couple horses. However, for most of them, the best part of the trip to the farm was the 8 billion farm cats that they chased around and carried for the hour they were there.



Thursday, April 29

Packing for my trip to the cities this weekend. This was not even all of the stuff that I had to bring with for finals. I ended up with my school bag, a grocery bag, my computer bag, a duffel bag for clothes, and my dress clothes! The notebook on top is my list of all the assignments I needed to bring with.



Friday, April 30

No picture for today. Tonia and I had a fun ride together up to the cities. She gets to enjoy some relaxing time (and time in the hospital with Carrie's mom) while I spend the next two days in a classroom.

Saturday, May 1

Happy Anniversary to us! Even though we celebrate 11 years as man and wife, today we are 4 hours apart as I finish up my last semester of classes. We were in class from 8 am until 8 pm. Ug, what a day! We ended up at Spectator's for Science Saturday 2.0, the abbreviated version. What a great bunch of people!



Sunday, May 2

I cannot believe that we all got our student teaching placements today and that in August, we will begin our teaching careers! I also cannot believe that we will all be together as Cohort L just one more time in August. I will miss all of my classmates so much when we are finally done.



And my bonus picture for the week ... TC and all his girlfriends! I love you all!



See you all next week!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I'm excited for you that you are done with your weekend classes. I'm almost done, I'm so close I can feel it in my bones!

    ReplyDelete