Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Tuesday, May 25 ... time for Project Life again! You will see from the pictures that it FINALLY got nice here in Minnesota. Almost a little too nice, if you ask me. I want some 70's before we hit 90's, thank you very much! Anyway, here is our week!

May 17, 2010

I won't bore you with the details since I did such a huge post about the dance recital last week, but here is a shot of the girls together after it was done. Their last time wearing these costumes ... good thing too, because Ryleigh's shoes do not fit any more!



May 18, 2010

These are the flowers we bought for the girls at their dance recital. The flower sales are used to help offset the cost of going to the competition up in the cities each year. They came from Wendy's in Edgerton and were just beautiful!




May 19, 2010

So here is momma bird hanging out in her nest. I still have not seen or heard any baby robins, but I would assume they are here by now. Momma was not too sure of me getting even this close to her nest ... she definitely kept her eye on me while I snapped a few pictures.




May 20, 2010

Dave mowed the lawn tonight in preparation for camping this weekend. I love the smell of freshly cut grass. (As a side note, Dave mentioned that every time he went by momma bird in her nest, she was on the ground flopping around to distract him from the nest above.)




May 21, 2010

Ahh, the first campfire of the season! YIPPEE! We camped in Ihlen this weekend. It was Holly's first time camping and she did really well. She slept in her kennel in the back of the truck and the only time she made a peep was when I walked "up the hill" early Saturday morning and did not take her with. The weather was beautiful all weekend and we had fun helping mom do her campground host duties.


May 22, 2010
In my many trips to and from the campground today (I brought Tricia to Ihlen to meet the girls for her Sioux Falls birthday party, then Ryleigh and I went to a birthday party in Jasper, and finally back to Ihlen to pick Tricia up after her party.) I kept seeing these turtles basking in the sun on a log. They were there every time, so I just had to go snap a picture. It is not the greatest picture since I used my little camera and had to zoom, but you get the point. There were even more turtles hanging out on a couple of rocks further down as well ... remind me never to jump in here!



May 23, 2010

Just because I am crazy, I decided to make our weekend even longer by taking the girls to see Shrek Forever After. It was okay, some funny parts, some parts that scared Ryleigh a little bit. But it was just fun to hang out with the girls.


So there you have it ... another week in our lives. I got a bunch of pictures printed and put in the album. I am into May as far as printing pictures. Journaling, well, not so much. I brought the stuff with me to the campground but did not get much done. I think I am into March for journaling. At least I have my blog to keep track of the pictures and my thoughts after taking them!
Remember to head over to Jessica's blog to see all the other Project Life posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment