
Monday, April 19, 2010
Remember I said I was going to do a green theme? Well how's this for green? I'm sick once again! This is my tea collection that I keep at work. I know, the sweet dreams one might seem inappropriate, but I love chamomile tea!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
More green! This is the tree that we got when Tricia was born in 2000. It started it's life as what appeared to be a twig. Now it is a pretty good sized tree! It is just starting to get buds on it now that the weather has finally warmed up! (PS - Yes, Ryleigh got a tree too, but I think it got run over by the lawn mower ... bad mom and dad!)

Wednesday, April 23, 2010
I somehow missed uploading this picture. I'll add it later! This is a picture of my (green) cake pan. Inside is a lovely earthquake cake! Everyone at the office enjoyed a little treat this week. The cake was so yummy, I could ALMOST taste it even through my stuffy nose!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Oops, that was the end of my green theme. Oh well, I tried! This is a typical morning for Ryleigh. Her daddy carries her out to the couch from her bed, complete with whatever pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals she can hold. She slowly wakes up and watches cartoons while enjoying a lovely cup of chocolate milk and a granola bar. But darn, this kid is even cute first thing in the morning!

Friday, April 23, 2010
I apologize in advance to Ryleigh ... this weekend was kinda all about Tricia. The two of us stopped at the KFC/A&W restaurant in Marshall on the way to Willmar tonight. Tricia ordered a kid's meal and one of the sides was corn on the cob! One of her absolute favorites!

Saturday, April 24, 2010
No green again today! Can I help it that their dance costumes are pink, blue and black? This is part of the team that competed today at the Midwest Starz dance competition in Monticello. This was their first time doing a competition. They got a Gold rating and 2nd out of two teams in their division. But just look at those smiles! They were so proud of themselves and their trophy! I see big things for these girls in the future.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Tricia ... sacked out in the car on the way home from Willmar. I have no idea how kids can sleep like this for extended periods of time!

So there goes another week in our lives! Always busy! Remember to head over to Jessica's blog to see some more Project Life posts!
Great shots!! Love the sleeping one, funny~
ReplyDeleteGreat pics this week. I have no idea how kids can sleep that way either.
ReplyDeleteLoved your pics. My daughter is in a dance recital this weekend! Looking forward to it! Looks like they had a great time competing and earing that GOLD! ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat week of photos! Loved the dance competition picture and also the sleeping child-looked pretty uncomfortable, she must have been wiped out!
ReplyDelete