Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Another Tuesday, another Project Life post. I did not meet last week's goal of getting my journal cards done and pictures printed. School is crazy busy right now with end of semester stuff. If I don't get it done before face to face, it will be the first thing on my to-do list once classes are done!

As usual, head on over to Jessica's blog to check out some more Project Life posts!



Monday, April 5

Here we go again with the Holly picture. But really, how can THIS not be a picture of the day. Just look how she sleeps, pretty much nightly, in her kennel. I just cannot see how this could possibly be comfortable! You are a strange one, but we love you!







Tuesday, April 6


You know you live in a house with little girls when ... My Little Pony takes over your dining room table! Ryleigh picked out this cool MLP car with her money from Uncle Troy and Aunt Patty. She filled it to the brim with ponies!







Wednesday, April 7


Tricia just adores her puppy. And I think the feeling is mutual!







Thursday, April 8


BRYAN, close your eyes!




She has a thing for expensive shoes I guess. I've been shopping online to find a replacement pair because these were my absolute FAVORITE! Hopefully I'll find something similar to replace these beauties.







Friday, April 9


Tricia and I went to see Alice in Wonderland tonight. She came home with some popcorn (no, I didn't - who can go to the theater and not eat all of their popcorn?). Reno, the popcorn-lover, thought that she should share with him. He did not move from the couch until it was gone.







Saturday, April 10 - Picture #1


Dave finally dug out the "Barbie Jeep". We are hoping that Ryleigh is able to drive it herself this summer. She is ALMOST there I think.







Saturday, April 10 - Picture #2


I went up to Geyerman's today with mom to buy my student teaching wardrobe. Grandma Darlene gave me some money for an early graduation gift. I spent just a bit more than the check, but I'm almost set for fall now!








Sunday, April 11


Today, Troy and Olivia got in the "vroom vroom" car and came to Holland for the afternoon. He put the extra car seat in the back so Ryleigh could ride with. While Livi and Tricia were gung ho on the idea, but Ryleigh was a little nervous. As you can see, that didn't last too long. Within a few minutes, she was begging for more speed! I think I am in trouble.




1 comment: