Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Project Life Tuesday



Here are my pictures for the week! What a busy week it was!


Monday, March 29



For your viewing pleasure ... the indestructible dog toy! Okay, maybe not so much. Troy swore by this toy as Henry and Belle have had it for several weeks and not destroyed it. Well, Holly is still too much of a puppy I guess! We gave her this toy when we got home on Sunday evening and within a couple hours she had already chewed a hole in it. She loved it, as evidenced by this staged picture! She REALLY wanted to get at the toy that was on top of her kennel!







Tuesday, March 30



I was home from work today. I lost my voice completely again. I really hate allergies! It was a beautiful day out though and I was so sad to be sitting inside. I opened up the living room window and the sliding glass door and let the breeze into the house. I love it when curtains do this ... they get sucked into the window and then blow out with the next breeze. Another sure sign that spring has sprung here in Minnesota!







Wednesday, March 31



Haircut day for the Nissen girls! All three of us got our hair cut tonight at Hair Designs. I often wonder what Laura thinks when she schedules the three of us together. It is never a quiet venture, but it was even louder tonight because Aubrey was at the house for a sleepover! We all went short this time. Laura said we'd save a bottle of shampoo a week with all the hair that was on the floor!







Thursday, April 1



Mom was at the house today watching Tricia since she didn't have school. Our new valances for the dining room were delivered just before lunch so I ran them home. By the time I got home, mom had them already hanging in the newly-cleaned dining room. It is so wonderful to have a mom who STILL takes such good care of me, even though I haven't lived at home for many years. Thanks for all you do, mom!







Friday, April 2



CAR RIDE! The "girls" in the car on the way to Troy and Patty's for Easter. I tried to snap a picture from the front seat of the three of them. It is really complicated trying to get the dog to sit still and then be able to see both girls on opposite ends of the car! I took many, many pictures and this is the ONLY one where all three are visible. The three of them were actually pretty good on the way up. Watching a movie helps to pass the time!







Saturday, April 3



This picture isn't the greatest of pictures in terms of focus. But it is so beautiful of the three girls that I just had to include it as my picture of the day. We were all getting ready to head out to Livi's daycare for an Easter egg hunt and snapped this picture of the three of them. We had an extremely busy day and it was super difficult to pick just one picture!







Sunday, April 3



These three had a super weekend too! Henry, Belle and Holly played and played and played and played! When we got home, Holly went into the house and crashed for the rest of the day and most of Monday too. It is so much fun to watch the three dogs run around the yard and steal toys from each other. Holly and Belle are going to be best buds for a long time I think!







What a busy week! Hopefully we'll have a few weeks of down time now before all my end-of-semester and graduation activities start up!

Head on over to Jessica's blog to check out some more Project Life posts! My goal for the week is to get pictures printed and journaling caught up in my album. I haven't printed pictures for a long time, but thanks to Project Life Tuesday, I have a very good record of what my journaling cards need to say!


1 comment: