
Monday, April 12, 2010
Today's picture is actually going to be a series of pictures, documenting the diminishing snow pile at the swimming pool parking lot. You honestly cannot imagine how big this mountain of snow was! And now, completely gone. Tricia loved posing with the shrinking pile! Here are a couple of pictures.


Tuesday, April 13, 2010
WINDY! Look close at this picture of the kids playing on the swing set. Windblown hair!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tricia auditioned for the Calumet Players production of The Music Man. She was feeling pretty cruddy, her throat hurt so singing wasn't high on her list of priorities. Everyone gets a part, of course, so she was cast as a townsperson, part of the band, and a dancer. We are not certain she will be able to continue though since she is going to miss several rehearsals due to prior commitments. There will be other plays so she is not too concerned.

Thursday, April 15, 2010
We got rain last night. That mean all the "crud" came off the trees and all over the house, the sidewalk, the decks, etc. I thought I should document the mundane parts of life too!

Friday, April 16, 2010
Tricia was home from school today - her allergies were acting up again. Because of MCA testing this week and next week, she had to go to school all week, even though she wasn't feeling great. There were no tests today, so she spent the day crafting this pretty box filled with supplies to give to Mrs. Staatz.

Saturday, April 17, 2010
The contents of my purse! Ack! The sad part is, most of this went right back in there! Oh well, I organized it just a bit.

Sunday, April 18, 2010
For the week I am going to take a picture of something green every day. Spring = green so I think, since spring has finally arrived here in Minnesota, I should do something to honor that. Today's picture didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to, but I love the way the trees look when they begin to bud and new leaves grow. I do not, however, enjoy what this time of year does to my allergies. Losing my voice once again!

So there you have another week in our lives! Head over to check out the other Project Life pictures on Jessica's blog.
Until next week ...
Great shots...
ReplyDeleteBlessings!