Anyway, since we were packing and moving and moving and packing, I never even picked up a camera. So I thought I would take you all on a trip down memory lane. These pictures were all taken at the end of July in the years 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009. It was fun digging up these oldies but goodies.
So, without further adieu ... please watch as my beautiful girls grow!
Monday, July 26
This is a picture I took back in 2006 when Ryleigh was just 5 months old. Just look at that chubster! And Tricia just adored her then. Oh, to have these days back!
Tuesday, July 27
This one was in July of 2007. The girls were at Troy's house in Danube playing in the dog pool of all things. Even worse, they were playing in their clothes!
Wednesday, July 28
This one was also in 2007. In order to pass swimming lessons, Tricia had to jump off the diving board. She was so scared to do it, but once she did it, she LOVED IT! Here she is just as her feet are about to touch the water.
This one was also in 2007. In order to pass swimming lessons, Tricia had to jump off the diving board. She was so scared to do it, but once she did it, she LOVED IT! Here she is just as her feet are about to touch the water.
Thursday, July 29
This shot from July 2008 shows Tricia in all her glory! She modeled for the 4-H Fashion Revue and loved every second of it. She did two different outfits, which she picked out on her own and then wrote about. She has not done this again because we have not found the right 4-H club for her to join.
Friday, July 30
Here is Miss Ry doing what she does best ... napping! I have so many pictures of her in this pose that it is just crazy. This is how she would always fall asleep in the old armchair. Silly kid.
Here is Miss Ry doing what she does best ... napping! I have so many pictures of her in this pose that it is just crazy. This is how she would always fall asleep in the old armchair. Silly kid.
Saturday, July 31
When we were at Yogi Bear campground, the theme was Mardi Gras and they had a bike parade through the campground. Tricia decorated her bike and rode it while I followed on foot. Yogi and his crew were throwing beads into the campsites just like they do in New Orleans. Of course, she couldn't be bothered with clothes ... must wear the bikini at all times!
When we were at Yogi Bear campground, the theme was Mardi Gras and they had a bike parade through the campground. Tricia decorated her bike and rode it while I followed on foot. Yogi and his crew were throwing beads into the campsites just like they do in New Orleans. Of course, she couldn't be bothered with clothes ... must wear the bikini at all times!
Sunday, August 1
See, I told you this is what she does best! This picture was taken at the Yogi Bear campground in Sioux Falls on our "Staycation" in July of 2009. She was so tired that she fell asleep in her lawn chair by the fire while wearing her sunglasses! What a character this one is.
So there you have my little trip down memory lane. I am so glad that this kit is versatile and we are able to adapt it as necessary! And how fun is it that we get to see the girls grow right before our very eyes.

What a clever idea!
ReplyDeleteCxx
Well I sure did enjoy that trip!! They grow up so fast.
ReplyDeleteLove the way she sleeps in that chair! So funny.