It is Pipestone County Fair time! For Tricia that always means crafting a ton of stuff to enter into the open class categories. I have entered both photography and baked goods the last several years. I've even managed to win a few purple ribbons along the way.
So here is the list of things Tricia is entering:
Nutter Butter balls
Color enlargement
Watercolor painting
Cake (from mix)
Native American item
Black and white enlargement
Crayon picture
Colored pencil picture
Bookmark
Fuzzy poster
Chocolate chip cookies
Sequence of pictures (person, building, animal, landscape)
Jewelry (from a kit)
Cupcakes
Card
Collage
And there's more, I just can't think of them!
She's been super busy getting everything ready to go over the past week or so. She just LOVES going to the fair the last day and picking up her check.
Oh, and both girls will also enter the coloring contest again this year. Last year, they both got first place for their coloring.
I am not so eager for the start of the fair. We live across the street from the fairgrounds, so the traffic is so horrible for the duration - thank goodness it is only four days! We also often end up with a lot of new friends as people try to find a close parking space and pull into our yard. Getting in and out of the driveway is NEVER fun! Oh yes, I love this time of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment