Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

I am way late getting this posted this week. My life just keeps getting more and more crazy! I am embarking on this crazy journey to take a picture a day for the entire year. So far so good! Here are my pictures for the week; head over to Jessica's site to check out the other Project Life Tuesday posts.

Monday, August 2

FINALLY! The tree came down! Here they are just as they were getting started. The entire giant tree came down in such a short time.



Tuesday, August 3

Miss Ryleigh in the tub with her goggles on. She has gotten much more confident in the pool this summer thanks to Grandma Peg. So when we found these goggles, she just had to try them in the tub!



Of course, Tricia cannot be outdone. Check out those cool goggles!




Wednesday, August 4

Thank goodness I took two pictures yesterday ... no picture today! And I had the BEST picture for today, but my camera batteries were dead! Tonight when I got out of my car after work I looked at the odometer. It read 80808. How cool would that picture have been?!?! Lesson learned ... take the picture IMMEDIATELY!


Thursday, August 5

Oh joy, a trip to Slayton to pick up supplies for the para conference. I waited until just the right moment on the way home to get this picture of the odometer. Not as cool as 80808 would have been, but such is life.




Friday, August 6

Today, Tricia had Aubrey over for the afternoon and then to spend the night. I was able to sneak in and snap this picture before they woke up on Saturday. Who knows when they finally fell asleep!




Saturday, August 7

It has been a while since we've featured Holly. Tricia took this picture and actually entered it in the fair. We love our Holly-dog.




Sunday, August 8

It was HOT, HOT, HOT today. Tricia and I spent the day baking our fair entries (four each ... the house is FILLED with baked goods!). In between she was outside playing with Ryleigh, Mataya and Kindra. Ryleigh was out there in the heat most of the day. This was the result. Poor kid. We ended up tag-teaming to get her in a pull-up and then let her sleep in just her shirt.




Another week, another seven pictures to document the daily goings-on of our little family of four. I hope you have enjoyed!

1 comment: