Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Here we are again, another Tuesday which always means that it is time for more Project Life pictures. I promise that someday I will post something besides Project Life. I really hope to do a weekly recap of school stuff once my student teaching starts in the fall. But for now, Project Life is what you get!

So let's get on with it!

Monday, July 12

We finally got the lien release card for Dave's Kia. Tricia and Dave came home with a whopping $700 to get the thing out of our lives. Who would have thought we'd get excited over $700? At least we were able to get a little for the darn thing that blew up long before it was paid off.



Tuesday, July 13

Tonight Ryleigh made supper for the girls. Well part of it anyway ... she helped me make the mini pigs in a blanket that both girls BEG to have all the time.




Wednesday, July 14

As part of the Creating Keepsakes Summer Camp I was participating in this week, I finally organized my scrap pile. I had so many scraps that I had to put them in two of these large bags. One good thing about having lots of scraps ... it means I've been scrapbooking a little bit lately.




Thursday, July 15

Another Summer Camp idea ... use bleach pens to draw on a shirt. I bought each of the girls a new tank top (clearance from Pamida) and let them draw on their shirt. Totally did not work though! We'll see what happens once the shirts are washed, but for now, they just look like plain pink and purple shirts. Bummer.




Friday, July 16

Ryleigh wanted her nails painted today ... one hand green and the other purple. Then she put on a pretty sundress to go watch Tricia's swimming lessons. Love this girl's freckles!




Saturday, July 17

The girls decided that they would play maid today. They fashioned a cleaning cart out of Ry's shopping cart and went around the house cleaning. Of course, I am not sure what hotel would hire cleaning ladies who cannot be bothered to get dressed:) To be honest, Tricia did do quite a bit of cleaning this weekend while I was in a prone position on the couch with a killer migraine. She is trying to earn some allowance to buy a new American Girl doll.




Sunday, July 18

The clouds before the storm last night were too cool! They looked like little pillows in the sky. Some places got some major storms, but we just got rain and some wind. Thankfully we have pretty much missed the big storms and just gotten a ton of rain this summer.



Oh, and just for the sake of full disclosure ... lots of these pictures were taken all on one day, but I was terrible with the camera this week and we crammed a lot of activities into a couple days. I am planning a "theme" for next week, hopefully I can manage to get the right pictures on the right days.

Make sure to head back over to Jessica's site to check out the other pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos this week. The clouds are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog and we were in Grand Rapids, MN...LOVE it up there.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you girls are so precious!! I loved seeing them cook and sew.

    Have a blessed week♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm a MN transplant to IL, so unless the Twins are playing the White Sox, I rarely see a game. Have to sport our apparel, tho! :) And those pudding pops I got off of another blog. If you click on the "Rainbow Pudding Pops" link underneath that picture, then click on the "these pudding pops" link in the next post, it should direct you to Random Thoughts of a Supermom. Super easy and super yummy! It's vanilla pudding with food coloring. :) Oh, and about taking many pictures on the same day...I do it all the time! And it's usually on Saturday, when I have a few days to fill, and I find myself flitting around the house trying to find something significant to photograph. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy cloud picture...so cool!

    ReplyDelete