Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Project Life Tuesday - A Little Something Different

So I went with a little bit of a theme for this week ... how long will it take you to figure out what the theme is?

Monday, July 19

The Calumet Inn in Pipestone. Dave and I both worked here early in our marriage. Dave was the kitchen manager and I was a waitress / hostess. I love the red stone of the building. Good memories here!




Tuesday, July 20

The orange sign of the Villager Restaurant in Pipestone. I worked here in high school from the time I was 16 until I graduated. Good memories and good food.




Wednesday, July 21

The Pizza Ranch in Pipestone. Tricia and Ryleigh love to come here for the buffet. They both love that they can go back to the different buffet tables to fill their plates again and again. When we order take-out, the girls watch for the yellow delivery car.




Thursday, July 22

Go Arrows! Go Big Green! This is the sign at the "new" middle/high school. It has been around for a few years and actually, the sign is showing its age a little bit. The Service Cooperative will be moving the office out here on Friday.




Friday, July 23

I see this blue barn every day when I leave the house to head to work. The girls start asking about the first week in July how long it is until the fair. They love to frequent the children's barn to see the baby animals ... and to check for giveaway puppies.




Saturday, July 24

Ahh, the Pipestone Family Aquatic Center. I actually have not even been there yet this summer. Our Fridays are filled to the max. The girls have been going a few times a week with Grandma Peg. I can see this indigo-colored sign from my office window.




Sunday, July 25

This is the skateboard park in Pipestone. I have often wondered why they chose this violet color ... doesn't seem very "skateboard-cool" to me.



So did you guess my theme?

I totally copied another Project Life post from a few weeks ago. Well copied, but gave it my own spin. Remember ROY G BIV? Red, orange, yellow, blue, indigo, violet ... the colors of the rainbow. I wandered around town and found landmarks / special locations around town to do a rainbow tour of town. So I hope you enjoyed a little peak at my hometown!


Remember to head over to Jessica's site to check out more wonderful Project Life posts!


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment