Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project Life Tuesday - The Late Edition

I am late to the punch today getting my pictures loaded up and the entries typed in. Blame it on the holiday weekend I guess :)

Remember to head over to Jessica's site and check out the other Project Life posts!


Monday, June 28


Tricia is playing ball again this year. Dave is one of her coaches. This is Dave pitching to Tricia and her getting a hit.



Tuesday, June 29


This is a pretty normal occurrence at our house at the end of the day. Grandma Peg really wears them out at her house I guess!



Wednesday, June 30


Please excuse the HORRIBLE picture! But we had to include it. Tonia, Tricia and I stayed up late to go see Eclipse at midnight. What a great show ... well, probably not going to win any big awards, but anytime you can gaze longingly at "Jacob" without a shirt is a good time.




Thursday, July 1


Tricia got her 4th quarter report card today ... all A's. So her supper (yummy sausage and cheese omelet) was served on the "special red plate" reserved only for use when something super spectacular happens. Great work Tricia. Now you are on to 4th grade!




Friday, July 2


Ahh, cousins! These three really love each other and play together so well. I see a Christmas card in this picture's future!



Saturday, July 3


Tricia just loves her some sparklers. Aunt Patty also provided the glow necklace so she could really glow in the dark. This was at the campground at Prairie's Edge while waiting (ever so patiently) for the fireworks to start. They were great!



Sunday, July 4


Happy Independence Day! This lovely little smiley face was left on the sidewalk after Tricia blew up several (MN legal of course) fireworks. The smoke covered at least an entire block when we were finally done.



Bonus picture for the week ...


A few extra shots of the fireworks fun on Sunday. We hope everyone had a safe and happy Fourth!



So there you have it ... the 4th of July version of Project Life. Another week down, how many left? My picture-taking is kind of lacking right now, must be the time of year. So busy that I can't get the camera out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment