Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Another Tuesday, another post. I keep trying to get posts done at other times during the week, but it never happens. At least I can keep up with the Tuesday posts!

Monday, June 21

This is what I saw in my rear view mirror tonight on the way home from the campground. The girls obviously had a full day playing with grandma, grandpa, and the Czech kids!



Tuesday, June 22

I had no picture for today, but I took these pictures over the weekend of three of the best puppies known to man. They had another grand weekend playing at the campground. What would we do without them?



Wednesday, June 23

Tonight we brought the camper back over to the State Park so that we could for sure have a spot for the weekend. I had been seeing baby bunnies all last weekend, but never when I had my camera. Tonight Tricia and I were able to get very close to this little guy before he got skittish and hopped away.


Thursday, June 24

Today after work I had a meeting in Marshall to start our negotiations process. The weather was beautiful. I snapped a picture of the beautiful blue sky and this one lone cloud as I drove by Holland.


Friday, June 25

FISHING DAY! Grandpa definitely created a monster when he had both girls fishing this week. He fashioned fishing poles for all five kids - made of sticks with fishing line, a bobber, and a hook. No need for fancy equipment! Ryleigh had a blast catching "pumpkin seeds", perch, and bullheads. Tricia, well, she loved catching all of the above, but REALLY did not appreciate the large carp she ended up catching! She had visions of the snapping turtle she snagged with uncle Troy.


Saturday, June 26

The girls and I went back to town today to watch the Watertower Parade and then walk through the craft stands set up at the courthouse. This picture was taken after all the firetrucks went through ... Ryleigh hates them and spends the entire beginning of the parade with her hands covering her ears and her head buried in my lap.

PS - Note to all you Pipestone parade-goers ... please make sure to move your cars from the parade route. The girls were so excited with the tow truck came to remove the parked car from the street right next to us. I bet whoever owned that car was very unhappy!


Sunday, June 27

No picture for today. I have ticket stubs from our trip to see Toy Story 3 this afternoon. Yeah, I am a glutton for punishment! They really wanted to see the movie so we came home a little earlier than usual from the campground so that we could all get cleaned up and make the 3:00 matinee. It was a very good movie, actually a little sad in parts.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July holiday!

Head over to Jessica's site The Mom Creative to check out some other Project Life posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment