Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Coming soon! I forgot to load the pictures.

So here it is; better late than never I guess. This working at 7:00 is REALLY eating into my blogging time!

Monday, June 14

This is a filler picture of some of the landscaping out in front of the house. I love the pretty flowers of whatever this is!




Tuesday, June 15


Muddy evidence that Miss Holly was jumping on the dryer trying to get to the dog food / treats. Naughty, naughty!




Wednesday, June 16


Today I spent some time organizing my recipes. My goal is to try to do once a month cooking so that our evenings are less hectic. This is especially important in the summer since I leave the house before 7:00 am and don't get home until after 6:00 pm.



Thursday, June 17

Tonight Ryleigh decided she wanted to use the ancient sidewalk paint. She said this creation is a mountain with a twirly slide. Really, the kid could spend hours alone, just playing in her own little world.




So here is an alternate picture for today ... Tricia, in preparation for what was to be a fishing weekend at the campground, decided to "practice" ripping worms up to use as bait. This is what was on the railing outside. YUCK!



Friday, June 18


Tonight was the program for the Holland Presbyterian VBS. The girls had a blast this year, as usual. Most impressive is the fact that there were about 65 kids there every day learning, playing, and crafting. This, in a church that currently has no kids at all. I very much hope that the church can keep it up a few more years.



Saturday, June 18

One picture just can't cut it for today! I did a very quick photoshop of a bunch of fishing pictures. Tricia had a great time fishing with Uncle Troy and Aunt Patty. Ryleigh mostly played with baby wipes. Livi wandered around the dock until 11:00, when she turned into the hungry monster :) All told, they ended up with dozens of teeny tiny bullheads. Later in the evening Tricia and Troy were at a different dock and Tricia snared a HUGE snapping turtle. Ask Troy to do his imitation of the turtle rolling over ... priceless!


Sunday, June 19

Father's Day today. I didn't get a picture of Dave with the girls ... bad mom! This is a picture of the sign at the entrance to the State Park. We have spent A LOT of time here in the last month or so!




So there you have it ... still going strong on the picture a day thing. Remember to head over to Jessica's blog to see the other Project Life posts.



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment