Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Every Tuesday, I participate with many other people as we share our Project Life pictures. Jessica at The Mom Creative heads up Project Life Tuesday; head on over there to check out the pictures that others are using to document their lives one day at a time.

June 7, 2010

This is pretty much my day-to-day life at the Service Cooperative. COPY, COPY, COPY! I spent the entire day copying for one workshops today. Some day, I will plant a lot of trees to help make up for all of those I have chopped down in the past 10 years.



June 8, 2010

The view from here ... today the students of Hill Elementary got to go to the pool for a while during school. Naturally, it rained, but not enough to cancel the field trip. Here are the buses waiting to pick up the first group of kids and return with the second.


June 9, 2010

Tricia's last day of third grade! Wow! She wanted to pose for her traditional last day of school picture with Holly. As you can see, Holly was a little less than cooperative this morning. I honestly cannot believe that I now am the mother of a FOURTH GRADER!


June 10, 2010

Can you see it? The giant bumblebee in the raspberry blooms? There were several flying around and I just happened to have the zoom lens on the camera so I could get a picture without getting too close.


June 11, 2010

Here is our site number at Lake Thompson. It turned out to not be the best of sites ... the whole thing was pretty much a lake after it rained and rained and rained and rained Friday night/Saturday morning.


June 12, 2010

Our girls plus one (Aubrey) at Laura Weatherly's restaurant that is right next to the state park. It did stop raining Saturday afternoon for a while so the girls were able to play outside for a while.


June 13, 2010

The girls were very cuddly when we got home from camping this afternoon. We all spent the evening sitting on the couch watching Toy Story and Toy Story 2. It was much needed after a long weekend in the rain and wind at the campground.


It is about time to print some more pictures for the album so that I can get caught up again.

Head over to Jessica's blog to see more lovely Project Life pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! The giant bumblebee is crazy! Congrats on your little girls last day of school and I hope she enjoys the summer:)

    ReplyDelete