
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
This is just our ONE lonely truck in the driveway. Dave's little Barbie car blew up and died so he has my car in the cities for the week. Our driveway looks so empty with just one car instead of three cars and a camper!

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Today's picture is a picture of a group of 8 students from Mrs. Delaney's 6th grade language arts class. I was in the classroom today teaching a mini lesson about oral communication and listening skills. The kids had a blast drawing their pictures! The picture has been omitted from the blog since they aren't my kids :)
Friday, February 12, 2010
The Olympics started today! Here is a picture of the US athletes entering the stadium. I kinda like watching the Winter Olympics, but I'll miss all my regular TV too!

Saturday, February 13, 2010
Dave sent me flowers for Valentine's Day again this year. Aww, what a guy! Unfortunately, there was no one at the office when they were delivered, so they sat outside for a bit too long. They didn't last as long as one would hope, but they are still beautiful!

Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day! The girls posed for their annual picture with their Cupid gifts, well some of them anyway. Ryleigh's caterpillar was a big hit! Tricia also got a beautiful necklace tree and matching earring holder.

Monday, February 15, 2010
Tricia did not have school today. Ryleigh was supposed to have preschool, but it got canceled due to weather. No dance due to weather too. I didn't really have anything planned for supper, but there was chicken thawed in the fridge. I threw together this yummy dinner of saucy parmesan chicken with buttery noodles and corn. Wow! A quick and healthy dinner.
Nice pictures. Love the roses!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos this week. Dinner looks yummy!
ReplyDelete