Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It is Tuesday again! Time to post my pictures for the week! Head on over to The Mom Creative to see Jessica's pictures as well as several other people who are participating in the project.



Tuesday, February 16, 2010
We finally took down all of the Christmas decorations and Santas and put out the few Easter decorations that we have. I love our "chocolate" bunny collection!




Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryleigh Jean! I can hardly believe that you are FOUR YEARS OLD TODAY! You have grown into a beautiful little girl with an infectious giggle and a smile that never stops. Today, we have two pictures - the first is our beautiful girl hanging out at home and the second is the family (plus Grandma Peg) chowing down on some cake at Pizza Ranch. You won the cake from Coborn's today for your birthday.






Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tricia's class put on plays for parents today. This is Tricia's group performing their version of Sherlock Holmes.




Friday, February 19, 2010
Miss Holly made a trip to the vet today.

Dew claws removed ... $7.50
Spaying ... $15.45
Lots of other charges ... totaling $265.06
One satellite dog ... PRICELESS!




February 20, 2010

Today was Ryleigh's very first friend birthday party. I won't post those pictures since I don't know most of the parents. We also went to Grandpa and Grandma's house for supper, cake and presents. Dave was not feeling well - getting a cold again - so he went home and ended up cuddling with Reno.





February 21, 2010
We went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch today. Grandpa ended up hanging out with all three girls in the chair watching a movie. What great memories, too bad the picture is not great.





February 22, 2010
This is where I currently spend all my time. I love my computer monitor at the office, especially since I have my favorite picture of Vegas as my wallpaper. Notice the flower pencil that Tricia made for Christmas gifts for her teachers and the ever-present bottle of Pepsi!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment