
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
LOST started again tonight! I must admit that I am glad I have it on the DVR. I was not able to pay close enough attention to catch everything ... are there two of each character now?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Ryleigh has started not sleeping well again. She insists on falling asleep on the couch. We move her to her bed, but soon after everyone else has called it a night, she moves back out to sleep on the couch. Oh well, hopefully her sleeping habits will improve eventually!

Thursday, February 4, 2010
Today will go down as one of the worst in recent history. This lovely email from "the big boss" forces me into a terrible decision ... do I quit my job and student teach so that I have my K-8 teacher certification ... do I quit the program with only one semester to go but have a guaranteed income??? The decision will not be an easy one and it will not come quickly.

Friday, February 5, 2010
Hmm, no picture for today? I wonder what happened? Oh yeah, I was in a total funk today. I was home from work and not productive at all. This too shall pass ...
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Today, Holly had her shots. Dave and Tricia loaded her up in the big white truck and took her to the vet. She weighs 47 pounds. The vet thinks she is probably around 6 months old. She also agrees with us that she must have some golden retriever in her ... no pure bred lab has such a great personality!

Sunday, February 7, 2010
Tricia BEGGED to take Holly for a walk to the fairgrounds again today. It was not plowed out as well as last time, so we didn't stay as long. As you can see, Holly and Tricia were in their glory climbing to the top of the "mountain" and sliding down. I took some better pictures, but I think this one shows decent action and shows just how much fun Tricia was having!

Monday, February 8, 2010
Dance day! Ryleigh's group is 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds. There are so many girls in this group, I have no idea how Cindy keeps them somewhat under control. In this picture the girls are practicing walking across the floor on their toes. Miss Ryleigh is way up in front (you can barely see her with a yellow skirt and pink tights), basically running. But she is on her toes!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Today, the girls were so excited because grandma came to watch them for a couple hours so that I could run back to the office and do some studying. They got to have Pizza Ranch (garlic cheese pizza, chicken fries, and cactus bread) and then lots of play time while they watched The Biggest Loser.

See you next week!
Your pics are very cool!
ReplyDeleteLove the dance class one!
Good luck taking a decision about you job!
You do have a tough decision to make! Good luck! Thanks for sharing your pictures this week.
ReplyDelete