I had a really fantastic idea that I might still try to pull off - I Spy Nissen News 2010. I was going to set out a bunch of memorabilia and pictures on my table and take a picture. The "Christmas letter" would be a list of everything that can be found in the picture. It sounds fun and very original, but is it worth the work?
Or would it be easier to just use a couple of great pictures of the girls and an adorable card like any of these from Shutterfly:

I like that this card is square. An original idea.

Then there is always one like this where I can do one good picture of each of the girls and then either a family picture or one of both girls in the middle.

But this one would be perfect with the picture of the four of us at the Headwaters of the Mississippi River.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS! I better make my decision quick though! Shutterfly is offering 50 free photo cards to bloggers, so at least that would help with the budget issues!
What about you, what do you do for holiday cards?
No comments:
Post a Comment