Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Create With Me

I wanted to give this idea a try ... Ucreate does a Create with me each month. This month we were to do a rosette frame. I decided to make rosette frames as my Pay It Forward project on Facebook. Here is what I came up with ...






I used one of Becky Higgins' printables to put in my frames.

Unfortunately, I forgot to email my pictures in so I was not included in the rosette frame gallery or in the drawing for a cool prize. Learned my lesson. I will make sure I email the pictures the next time I create! Here is a link to the gallery; go check out all the lovely creations.



I can't wait to see what our next project is!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and don't you just LOVE Becky Higgins? Fun printable and darling rosettes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute frames! i have my becky higgins prints in my living room and kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete