Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nissen Card 2010


Joy And Magic Christmas 5x7 folded card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.


1 comment:

  1. So here is the card I ended up ordering. I am late, late, late this year so I did not do the I Spy Nissen News. I'll try that idea next year. For this year, since I had the 50 free cards, I went with a beautiful folded card that shows off some great pictures.

    The first picture on the front is Tricia and Ryleigh in their Civil War Festival costumes. The middle two pictures are each of the girls posing in their Easter dresses. The last picture on the front is the entire family at the headwaters of the Mississippi River. On the inside is another picture of the two girls at the headwaters.

    I even left them unsigned so that I have to go through and write something in each card before sending them.

    Now just the waiting game and getting addresses ready ... I love sending and receiving Christmas cards! Thank you, Shutterfly for allowing bloggers to get the free cards! It really helped my depleted card budget this year.

    ReplyDelete