Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Another Thursday

Today was just another ordinary Thursday around here. It was just the girls and I at home tonight. We spent some time at the library. Ryleigh got signed up for the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program. She got to use fabric paint and markers to decorate a backpack. We got a folder with reading logs so we can keep track of all the books we read to her. If she completes the project and reads 1000 books (well, has them read to her), she'll end up with a couple books. She is off to a great start as she checked out 15 books from the library. Tricia checked out several as well. I found a couple books; one I realized that I have already read!

After the library we had a treat ... Dairy Queen opened on Monday so we ate hot dogs and had ice cream treats. Yummy.


I gave the boss my letter requesting a leave of absence for student teaching today. I am very scared about what might happen with that. The future of the Pipestone office has not yet been determined. I do know that secretarial staff one area that many feel needs to be "restructured".

I did not do a Project Life post this week. I have been good about taking pictures, though. I am also doing a good job of keeping up with the journaling cards. I have not printed pictures yet, but have journal cards done through yesterday. It is fun taking pictures of fun activities and
everyday stuff. My scrapbooking has definitely taken a hit since I started school so this is a way to still scrapbook some.

One picture for today ... the girls both looked so cute in their outfits today, I just had to snap this picture of them before we left the house this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment